The first part of this trilogy harvested great reviews on PC.
French indie studio Goblinz released today the first part of their psychological horror point and click adventure trilogy True Fear: Forsaken Souls for Playstation 4 after obtaining great feedback both on Steam and Android devices with a stunning average of 96% positive reviews and over a million downloads since releasing in late 2016.
Goblinz studio partnered with published The Digital Lounge in order to bring True Fear to next gen consoles. Already 50 thousand players have experienced this horror title created by Dimmie Azu.
As well as any other good horror adventure games, True Fear: Forsaken Soul combines cinematic, hidden objects and puzzle elements to provide an immersive experience for players looking to spike their nerves. All of this is enveloped in an oppressive atmosphere to deliver a true psychological thriller story.
In True Fear players adopt the role of main protagonist Holly Stonehouse in her search for twin sister, who disappeared 10 years ago and suddenly reached out to her with a letter. Convinced on investigating what happened, Holly explores the house from where the message was sent, an abandoned building, boarded decades ago.
Goblinz narrative also mixes insanity and true evil as players explore a place that evidences gruesome and tetric recent activity, promising some unexpected revelations. True Fear is a good choice for players wanting narrative driven, atmospheric horror game.
As Goblinz studio explained, the following are some key aspects of True Fear:
- An intense adventure brimming with psychological suspense in a story filled with diabolical twists and turns.
- A compelling storyline with action-packed gameplay! Follow the clues, find evidence and solve the mysteries to uncover more about your sister’s past… and your own!
- Choose your adventure! Play with or without the hidden object scenes: it’s up to you!
- Unique cinematography! Astonishing cinematic sequences lead you ever deeper into the oppressive atmosphere.
- Includes the bonuses from the Collector’s version of True Fear: Forsaken Soul: an additional level, wallpapers and extra cut-scenes.
- Gameplay fully adapted to the DUALSHOCK®4 wireless controller. Touchpad support.
- True Fear: Forsaken Souls Part I is the first game of the trilogy.
You can pick up True Fear: Forsaken Soul for Playstation 4 right now for $14.95.