Perfecting the game of chess but with some added battles!
Developer Pixel Wizards has announced that their debut game Chessaria: The Tactical Adventure is making its way to Steam on March 8th, 2018 for Windows PC, Mac and Linux. The story of Chessaria begins after a thousand years of peace and prosperity, the elven city of Silveran is attacked by a fire dragon coming from the north. The brave High Elf warriors will embark on an epic journey to seek justice and unveil the truth behind the attack. The full release of Chessaria will allow players to access a variety of features such as:
- Two game modes: Adventure (solo) & Quick Game (local PvP & PvC).
- A cutting edge AI engine enabling missions like domination, infiltration, assassination.
- Rich 3d environments including PBR textures, 4K and advanced character animations.
- A story that will put in your hands the destiny of the fantasy world of Chessaria.
- An emotional soundtrack created by British composer Ben Rawles.
Alongside the announcement here is what co-founder and CEO of Pixel Wizards, Matthieu Baldy had to say about the game.
“We are very excited to finally bring Chessaria to our backers and fans! We do believe it brings something never seen to the genre and hope players will enjoy the experience!”
If you are interested in checking out the game you can do so via the official Chessaria: The Tactical Adventure Steam page with no price available as of writing.
Hey look, it’s Jack, The Indie Game Website’s resident Australian! Fan of Shovel Knight, Hollow Knight and all things metroidvania. Part of our core news team, Jack believes games are more than just entertainment.