Get ready to build, craft and survive the ARK on mobile!
War Drum Studios, along with franchise creators, Studio Wildcard, have announced that Ark Survival Evolved has officially launched on both the App Store and the Google Play Store for free! Powered by Unreal Engine 4, Ark Survival Evolved for mobile includes a streamlined user interface and a specialised control setup. A subscription service called Primal Pass, gives survivors access to an ad-free experience with reserved server slots, free gifts and more. Additionally, survivors can acquire optional upgrades using Ancient Amber, a new material found throught the island that allows players to obtain certain buffs for extended periods of time.
The mobile version of the game also includes a variety of features similar to its console and PC counter-parts such as:
- 80+ Dinosaurs: Use cunning strategy and tactics to tame, train, ride and breed the many dinosaurs and other primeval creatures roaming the dynamic, persistent ecosystems across land, sea, air, and even underground.
- Discover: Unearth rare blueprints and Explorer Notes written by previous human denizens of the ARK from across the millennia, detailing the mysterious island’s creatures and backstory.
- Explore, Craft and Build: Survive – using any means necessary – craft weapons, clothes, and items, and build shelters, villages, or even large cities! Plant, Harvest, Build, Level-Up, and Customize everything visually and functionally, including procedurally-generated RPG statistics for creatures, characters, resources, clothing, gear, and weapons, both primitive and modern.
- Play Alone or Team Up to Survive: Team up with, or prey on, up to 60 other players in a large-scale, multiplayer online first-person environment, or choose single player mode to test your mettle against the dinos alone.
- Join a Tribe: The ‘Tribe’ system encourages cooperation, by supporting dynamic parties to share resources, XP, and key re-spawn points.
If you are interested in checking out Ark Survival Evolved on mobile for yourself, be sure to look it up on the App Store or Google Play Store and download it for free!