Hillarious weapon shop management and simulation game features a soundtrack by legendary Masahiko Kimura.
Weapon shop management and simulation game Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! has been released today on Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch by Singapore based indie developers at Daylight Studios. In this “spud-tastic” game players own and manage their very own weapon shop, and work toward expanding their business throughout the entire potato universe.
This hillarious looking weapon shop simulation game will put players in the role of business managers in a completely looney world filled with potatoes both looking to buy new weapons or even steal what they want from your store. Funny dialogue and an optimized control layout system thought to perfectly fit consoles configures a smooth and humorous experience.
But the bread and butter of this game’s development comes from its soundrack, composed by legendary Masahiko Kimura, known for his work on the Castlevania series and Suikoden. Aside from this amazing asset, Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! also features:
- Includes the bonus adventure Spud Tales: Journey To Olympus
- Dive into a hilarious potato world and take control of your own weapon shop, employing over 30 smiths to cook up the best weapons you can
- Craft hundreds of unique weapons, training up your smiths to make better swords, axes and bows that’ll bring in bigger wedges of cash
- Explore the world for materials, relics and enchantments, then use them to research and build valuable weapon types
- Meet over 20 spudified versions of legendary pop-culture icons!
The release date schedule for Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! will continue as follows:
- PlayStation®4 Europe – 10 July
- PlayStation®4 USA – 12 July
- Nintendo Switch™ Europe – 12 July
- Nintendo Switch™ USA – 12 July
Its price will be of $14.95/€14.99/£14.99. The game is already available on PC, Android and iOS with English, French, German, Spanish and Russian translations.