The Low Road is journeying to Nintendo Switch
Finally, a chance to take The Low Road!
Set in the world of the 1970s automobile industry, The Low Road is a point-and-click adventure game, following a team of corporate spies dedicated to the protection (and appropriation) of game-changing industry secrets.
Sporting a unique visual style inspired by gouache paintings and a pulsating experimental score, The Low Road will captivate players though intricate puzzles, branching moral dilemmas, and a quirky cast of memorable characters.
Some key features to expect are:
- A unique digitally painted illustration style
- Top-secret missions from the perspective of two agents
- A mergence of traditional storytelling with engaging game play narratively designed by award-winning playwright Leif Oleson-Cormack
- A fully-voiced cast of spies and civilians joining you and thwarting you in the dark comedy of corporate espionage.
- An original score of swirling psychedelia and dusty Americana by Eric Cheng, featuring songs performed by Win Well.
- Nostalgic point-and-click style gameplay influenced by LucasArts and Sierra classics
- Branching conversation puzzles which challenge the player’s deductive and intuitive abilities
- Over 15+ first person puzzle sequences, as you work your way up the ranks of corporate espionage
While we wait for the Nintendo Switch release, The Low Road is available for PC and Mac on Steam for £10.99/$14.99/€14.99.