The fast-paced colourful paint platformer gets 20% pre-order discount in Europe.
The world’s first splatformer is here! INK is a fast-paced platformer with a twist – levels are invisible and must be splattered with brightly colored paint before they can be seen.
Players can reveal levels in a variety of ways: double-jumping, wall sliding or squishing an enemy all create splashes and splodges. Even failing is useful – when your blocky character perishes it explodes in a shower of color, painting the surrounding area to reveal more of the level for your next try.
- Test your platforming skills across 75 INKgeniously designed levels!
- Jump, squish, slide and die to splatter brightly colored paint and uncover your surroundings!
- Splat enemies, dodge missiles, and take down super-challenging bosses!
- Local 2-player mode: Take on INK with a friend, exclusive to Nintendo Switch (supports split Joy-Con play)
- 20 deviously hidden coins to find and collect!
- Ambient and atmospheric original soundtrack by Vincent Rubinetti
- Precision platforming makes INK a perfect challenge for speedrunners
The game can also be played two player, with a new exclusive mode for the Nintendo Switch. The game is launching on the 19th of June, and players in Europe can pre-order on the Switch eShop to get a 20% launch discount. INK has been available on Steam for some time now, launching back in August of 2015, and has received very positive reviews.
A fan of indie RPGs, Andrew splits his time between grinding for XP, and writing about grinding for XP. As well as running our news section, Andrew eats a medically inadvisable amount of Marmite.