Road To Ballhalla out now on consoles
This rythm-driven marble game rolled into PS4 and Xbox One.
Road To Ballhalla, the rhythm-driven arcade ball-roller has been released today for Playstation 4 and Xbox One, while a later launch for Nintendo Switch is already scheduled. Ready up your balls and be prepared to dodge the numerous hazards this colourful and adictive game has in store for you.
Germany based one-man studio Torched Hill partnered up with publishers at tinyBuild in order to bring this unique experience to all major consoles this month.
One of the most praised features (apart from the endless amounts of puns) of this game is its music, which carries gameplay in a wonderful and mesmerizing way, building up the pace and the mood for each of its challenging levels.
Speaking about puns, visiting the game’s official website is a fun ride too, as every bit of description about Road To Ballhalla generates at least a chuckle. “Roll and be trolled on your journey to the legendary place called Ballhalla. Follow the beat to overcome deadly hazards in sync with the music. Style your balls and marble at awful puns in the roll playing game of the year!”.
Through the game’s latest press release, Torched Hill listed some of the features Road To Ballhalla has to offer:
- Music-driven gameplay with rhythmic hazards trying to crush your balls and brains
- Dynamic music and SFX by Emmy-nominated composer Nicholas Singer, tailored to rhythm and style of each level
- Snarky floor texts that make fun of you when you fail and drop awful puns even if you unexpectedly don’t
- Tons of secret areas and levels to discover and master
- Unlock rush mode and beat other players’ highscores
- Style your balls with awesome unlockable colors and trail effects
- Create your own levels with the community editor and beat those of other players (Steam only)