Explore the beauty of nature by jumping through it.
Blue Isle Studios, the team from Canada behind titles such as Slender: The Arrival, have announced that their first-person adventure game Valley will be released on Nintendo Switch on March 7th.
Walking simulator this is not. When the game begins players find themselves within a remote location, hidden deep within the rolling hills of the Rocky Mountains. While there, they discover a L.E.A.F suit (which stands for Leap Effortlessly through Air Functionality), which allows them to experience this region via jumping buoyantly in the air.
But don’t get too carried away. The more you die in this beautiful world, the more the world itself is damaged. Uncover the secrets of this seemingly docile world, and discover what lies beneath.
According to the developers, the games main Switch features are:
- Power of Movement: Move faster and jump higher – make your way through the world of Valley using the incredible speed and agility of the L.E.A.F. suit.
- Manipulate Life and Death: The L.E.A.F. suit grants its pilots the phenomenal power to both give and take life from any living thing.
- Survival is Key: The more you die in the game, the more the valley will die around you.
- Enhance Your Player: Upgrade your suit with new abilities and strengths.
- Explore: The world of Valley is filled with forests, wildlife, ancient ruins, charming creatures, dangerous enemies and other mysteries.
Valley is currently available to purchase on Steam, but will be coming to Nintendo Switch on March 7th.
Kate has been gaming since she could control a mouse. In addition to having a penchant for indie games, Kate had a World of Warcraft account when she was far too young, and has a weakness for any game with ‘RPG’ in the description.