Save up to 35% on nine awesome titles in the Nindies sale.
The indie developers of some of last year’s most exciting Nintendo Switch releases have banded together to ring in 2018. You can also enter the competition to win all of these games by either visiting the Nindies new year give away site, or by retweeting the Nintendo Twitter post.
Today through to the 15th of January, save up to 35% on the nine indie games listed below.
- Death Squared – a puzzle game about cooperation, communication, and robot explosions. 25% off, priced at £8.99 / $11.24.
- GoNNER – a tough as hell score-based procedurally-generated platformer with roguelike elements. 30% off, priced at £6.29 / $6.99.
- Graceful Explosion Machine – a colourful side-scrolling action space shooter. 30% off, priced at £6.99 / $8.99.
- INVERSUS Deluxe – a competitive and cooperative arcade shooter with a mind-bending twist. 35% off, priced at £7.14 / $9.74.
- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime – a frantic 1- to 4-player couch co-op action space shooter. 33% off, priced at £7.99 / $9.99.
- Semispheres – a meditative parallel puzzle game that places dual realities at the heart of its challenge. 30% off, priced at £6.29 / $6.99.
- Severed – Adventure puzzler set in a dark fantasy universe with RPG mechanics and deep combat system. 33% off, priced at $9.99 (this one doesn’t seem to be discounted in the European store yet, though Nintendo have commented that all these titles will be.)
- Thimbleweed Park – a neo-noir mystery set in 1987 with satisfying puzzles and a story full of twists. 25% off, priced at £11.24 / $14.99.
- Thumper is rhythm violence: classic rhythm-action, blistering speed, and brutal physicality. 33% off, priced at £10.71 / $13.39.