Defend the earth from aliens in new squad-based co-op shooter.
Earthfall is a cooperative shooter for up to four players. Using team-based tactics to fortify holdouts and complete objectives, players must work together in this co-op shooter to survive. Aliens have invaded, and it’s up to players to fight back with a modern arsenal of weaponry combined with the ability to fortify locations and create choke-points with man-portable barricades and heavy turrets.
Russell Williams, CEO of Holospark said of the development:
“When we launched Earthfall on Early Access, we received a great response from players. Now it’s time to bring Earthfall to completion, along with making it available to Xbox One and PS4 players. We think players on all three platforms are going to be stunned by the game’s amazing 4K visuals, and will find themselves unable to tear themselves away from the cooperative sci-fi-themed gameplay.”
Features of Earthfall Include:
- Cooperative Survival For up to Four Players – Team up with friends to survive the alien infestation. Robust multiplayer support and A.I. teammates stand ready to ensure a full team at any time regardless of available players
- Build Your Defenses – Strategically deploy barricades to block the enemy hordes and install turrets anywhere to create perfect alien killing zones
- Multiple Campaigns – Each campaign tells a story across several missions, allowing players to dive in and experience diverse settings and mission types across the Pacific Northwest
- Close Encounters of the Brutal Kind – Deadly aliens come in all shapes and sizes, from massive drones armies attacking in waves to towering behemoths spitting plasma, every experience is different, each time you play
- Battle Unpredictable Enemies – Earthfall features a dynamic spawn system providing a constant set of new challenges lurking behind every corner
- An Unfolding Story – Every campaign reveals new content and secrets behind the world of Earthfall and the cataclysmic alien invasion
Earthfall will be launching onto Steam, PS4 and Xbox One this spring. We’ll be sure to update you when there’s an exact release date. Until then, you can add Earthfall to your Steam wishlist now.
A fan of indie RPGs, Andrew splits his time between grinding for XP, and writing about grinding for XP. As well as running our news section, Andrew eats a medically inadvisable amount of Marmite.