Ex Riot Games dev announces Infinite Adventures
Travon Santerre showcased his new dungeon crawling RPG.
Former developer at Riot Games on League of Legends, Travon Santerre, has just announced his new studio’s first game, Infinite Adventures, a dungeon crawling RPG inspired by classic titles of the genre. Santerre founded Stormseeker Games LLC back in 2015 and he single-handedly takes care of engineering, game design, and project management. This new title will be available for PC, Playstation 4 and Xbox One.
Infinite Adventures is a new expression of classic dungeon crawling RPGs with focus on exploration, character progression and combat. Players will take the role of the Traveler, a hero with a forgotten memory, and will have to assemble their party and explore the Infinite Labyrinth to discover the truths of their past.
As the latest press release informs, Infinite Adventures will feature:
- 4 difficulty levels; Normal, Hard, Old School or Story Mode.
- Explore 24 dungeon levels within the Infinite Labyrinth
- Endless Dungeon Crawling through procedurally generated dungeon levels
- Hundreds of beautiful anime styled characters and enemies
- Strategic Turn Based combat against hundreds of enemies
- Create your own party of characters from one of 5 Races and 10 Classes while choosing from 190+ full body character art pieces
- Customize Skills as each character levels up with over 260 skills and 24 summons to master
- Engage with over 40 NPCs, all fully voice acted
- Complete more than 50 optional side quests, all fully voice acted
- Connect with the story as 25 original musical pieces help stir your imagination
- Embark on an epic adventure to unravel the mysteries within the Infinite Labyrinth
All in all, and through what we’ve been able to see through their announcement trailer, Infinite Adventures has a very well defined, anime oriented art style, although gameplay shown doesn’t look like something we haven’t seen before. Moreover, the lack of combat animations, as displayed through the video, takes away a key element for player immersion.
If you want to keep up to date with news about this new dungeon crawling game, you can visit its official website and social media.