Fast-paced physics-based arena game with gravity guns and interchangeable heads.
Requiring both twitch reflexes and a tactical mindset, Grabity demands players outmaneuver and outwit their foes, turning gravity to their advantage, predicting the paths of both projectiles and rivals to secure a brutal hit while snatching their next crate in mid-air. Throughout the frenetic melee, the arena evolves kinetically as players smash, grab and loot their surroundings – jostling for the upper hand in a contest of aerial agility, dashing for pickups, hovering momentarily to nail the perfect trajectory and squabbling over the limited environmental ammo.
Moritz, lead artist and co-designer said:
“We love all the classic couch multiplayer games, and we want to deliver that same vibe with online play too. We’ve worked hard to make sure Grabity’s game modes are fun, the twin-stick controls are fluid and of course that it all plays smoothly online as well as locally.”
The game features:
- 2-4 person online multiplayer – or local for maximum couch trash-talk
- Intuitive twin-stick controls for a fluid play experience that’s simple to learn but hard to master
- You can also play with mouse & keyboard if you don’t have a controller handy
- Side-on 2.5D gameplay, fully rendered in 3D with real-time lighting and physics
- Special items and pickups such as explosive canisters and EMP grenades add spice to the core gameplay
- Custom game modes such as Low Gravity, King of the Crate and Juggernaut
- Several custom-designed Arenas, each hosting a unique set of tactical choices
- Lots of unlockable inventory items such as guns, jetpacks and heads.
Grabity will be launching on Steam on the 31st of May where you can already add it to your wishlist.
A fan of indie RPGs, Andrew splits his time between grinding for XP, and writing about grinding for XP. As well as running our news section, Andrew eats a medically inadvisable amount of Marmite.