Looks like we’re gonna have to wait just a little longer!
Publisher and creator of the eagerly anticipated Owlboy: Limited Edition, SOEDESCO, has announced that unfortunately the launch has been postponed until the 31st of August, 2018. The Community Manager at SOEDESCO, Marten Buijsse says:
“We want everyone around the globe to receive their Limited Edition at the same time. This was proving to be a challenge, so we decided to delay the launch so that we can have one worldwide launch date. However, I’m sure true fans will agree that it’s worth the wait!”
Ever since the Limited Edition was announced for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4, it has been received with major enthusiasm. The Limited Edition includes the base game for the console of your choosing along with a range of alluring collector’s items, in an exclusive Limited Edition box. Each of these boxes includes the following items:
- Owlboy base game for Nintendo Switch™ or PlayStation®4
- Certificate of authenticity with a unique Limited Edition number
- Original Soundtrack physical copy featuring the majestic sounds of the world
- Owlboy notebook for logging all your adventures
- Owlboy manual full of useful information about the game
- Two pins one of the Owlboy logo and one of main character Otus
- Two metal coins inspired by the collectible ‘Buccanary coins‘ in the game
- Pin box to safely store your pins and coins
- Sticker sheet with seventeen magnificent stickers of characters from the game
There will be only 6000 pieces of this Limited Edition available worldwide per platform so be sure you jump on it quick before its gone! However, if you are interested in checking out Owlboy on PS4 or Nintendo Switch which is out now digitally. Why not check out our Owlboy Review and see if it’s the game which will scratch your platforming itch!
Hey look, it’s Jack, The Indie Game Website’s resident Australian! Fan of Shovel Knight, Hollow Knight and all things metroidvania. Part of our core news team, Jack believes games are more than just entertainment.