Success is entirely in your hands!
Kalypso Media and Somasim are excited to reveal that after laying down its foundations on PC and mobile platforms, Project Highrise: Architect’s Edition is coming in Autumn 2018 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. It will finally bring the fast-paced and challenging skyscraper game to consoles at long last. As well as bringing all the content from the original Project Highrise base game, the Architect’s Edition also packs in the Las Vegas DLC as well as the content packs Miami Malls, Tokyo Towers, London Life and the brand new Brilliant Berlin in one definitive console edition. Your job as architect and developer is to build world-famous skyscrapers that will be the envy of the entire city, masterpieces of art and engineering.
The console edition will also include a variety of features such as:
- Experience a deep and complex simulation of a modern skyscraper.
- Create gleaming commercial towers for titans of trade looking for the perfect downtown office
- Build residential blocks of apartments that cater to those seeking a home in the sky
- Keep business travellers and tourists happy in soaring hotel towers
- Host exclusive events in massive convention centers and famous concert halls
- Entice visitors into your opulent shopping mall with irresistible restaurants and chic shops
- Explore open sandbox play and build your dream skyscraper with several difficulty levels and starting conditions
- Conquer the campaign over 29 challenging scenarios.
- Test your management mettle by keeping up with your buildings diverse population and their ever-increasing demands.
- Hire specialized consultants to increase your building’s curb appeal, operational efficiency, and pull with city hall.
No pricing for the game has been announced as of yet but be on the lookout for more information about the console release at this years E3!
Hey look, it’s Jack, The Indie Game Website’s resident Australian! Fan of Shovel Knight, Hollow Knight and all things metroidvania. Part of our core news team, Jack believes games are more than just entertainment.