Build a base by day to survive the zombie hordes at night.
Yet Another Zombie Defense HD is all about defending yourself against the dark hordes that attack you every single night. You know it’s a lost cause – the undead horde is overwhelming and sooner or later your time will come. So, if you’re gonna go, go in style, and pave your way with piles of fallen monsters before they squash you! There’s just one thing that matters – how long can YOU survive?
Yet Another Zombie Defense HD is a top-down arcade zombie shooter with tactical/strategic elements. Prepare yourself before nightfall – build defensive barricades, buy guns and ammo, set up turrets, and stay alive as long as you can. Each night puts your skills to the test, as the zombie forces become stronger with each wave. Make sure they remember you and shoot your way to a glorious end!
- Local and online co-op for up to four players – slaying monsters alone is fun, but doing with your friends? It’s up to four times better!
- Mount your favorite firearms on automated turrets and set traps – it’s a well-known fact that zombies ain’t smart, so they won’t be expecting it.
- Guns, guns, guns… and more guns! Choose from a variety of weapons – shotguns, rocket launchers, flamethrowers, and many more.
- Three game modes: Defense, Endless, Deathmatch.
- Compete with others and dominate the leaderboard.
The game is now available on the Xbox One store, priced at £3.99 / €4.99 / $4.99. You can also purchase Yet Another Zombie Defense HD on Steam, where it has received very positive reviews.
A fan of indie RPGs, Andrew splits his time between grinding for XP, and writing about grinding for XP. As well as running our news section, Andrew eats a medically inadvisable amount of Marmite.