Unique take on both card and survival games pits you against a relentless storm.
Frost is a deck-building, solo survival card game set on a harsh, frozen world ravaged by a lethal storm. You must lead a group of nomads in search of the Refuge – a haven away from the Frost’s icy grip.
Designed and developed by Jérôme Bodin, Frost takes place on an arctic, apocalyptic world where the last remnants of humanity are engaged in a relentless struggle for survival.
As well as the unrelenting threat of the Frost, your arduous trek will be fraught with many other dangers, such as wolves, cannibals, hunger, and fatigue. Manage your cards wisely to stay alive and make it all the way to the Refuge.
The game features:
- Challenging survival deck-building gameplay, requiring anticipation, strategy, and memory
- Dozens of cards to discover – card types include resources, weapons, ideas, dangers and regions
- An intriguing and immersive world
- Beautiful hand-drawn artwork
- Hours of gameplay with difficulty modes, endless mode, scenarios and new cards to unlock
- Encounter many different characters and make use of their abilities
Frost will launch on PS4 on the 17th/18th of July (NA/EU), on the 19th for Switch and the 20th for Xbox One. If you want to test your survival skills, Frost is available on Steam, ironically in the summer sale with 25% off.
A fan of indie RPGs, Andrew splits his time between grinding for XP, and writing about grinding for XP. As well as running our news section, Andrew eats a medically inadvisable amount of Marmite.