Infectonator 3: Apocalypse gets new patch
Because even the apocalypse could do with a few tweaks.
Toge Productions and Armor Games Studios are happy to announce the first substantial update for Infectonator 3: Apocalypse. After reading feedback and reviews from players and sourcing community responses, Toge Productions has put together a patch that includes a new casual mode, leaderboard, and difficulty options.
Kris Antoni, founder and Toge Productions CEO, said of the patch: “As you can see from reviews, many players have had trouble with the game’s difficulty curve. We have worked to put together this patch with our players to make it a better experience for everyone.”
Here’s a list of the new things added with this update:
- Casual Mode – A new game modifier for fans of the classic Infectonator. No cure and less panic. Enjoy this relaxing and therapeutic mode where you can destroy the world casually on your spare time. No modifier token is required to activate this mode.
- Leaderboard System – You will be able to track your progress and beat your own high score!
- Surrender Kill-Switch – Your doomsday plan fails mid game? Just flip the kill switch to cancel the apocalypse! You can quickly end your run and convert your score into exp points, then start a new apocalypse.
- Bug fixes
Additionally, players can select these new modifiers to tweak their gameplay:
- Randomized Zombie Loadout – Players are given free zombies on every attack, but Loadout are randomized every day.
- Extra Zombie Slot – Adds an extra zombie loadout slot.
- Reduced Zombie Capacity – Decreases zombie loadout capacity size.
- Perfectionist Mode – You must get all humans in every attack, fail to do so 3 times and you’ll lose the game.
- 20/20 Vision – All humans have great eyesight. Activating this modifier will increases human view distance.
- Bootleg Support Items – All support items are weaker.
- Region Lockdown – Regions go into Lockdown after an attack for several days.
- Evacuation Protocol – Stages have a time limit before it automatically ends.