Closed beta registrations open now for the open world driving sim.
Build up your career as a Truck Driver. Fuel up and cruise through a vast open world, starting as a contractor and working your way up by taking on jobs, earning money and making a name for yourself amongst the local community. You can buy your own trucks, as well as swapping in new parts. Since being announced last month, a number of additions have already been added to enrich the trucking experience.
Developer SOEDESCO said that a lot of work has gone into the development of Truck Driver since the initial announcement, for example adding a day and night-cycle and improving graphical quality and density of the map. Bas de Jonge, Marketing Manager at SODESCO added:
“We’ve already had a lot of interest in the closed beta of the game, following a hidden link in the first teaser trailer we released for Truck Driver! Those lucky gamers will be of some of the first to play the game in its early stages, but now we’re ready to add more.”
The game features:
- Enjoy a trucking experience focused on your career as a truck driver
- Build stronger relationships with the local community with each job
- Customize your truck with tons of parts and tune it to your liking
- Explore a vast open world and watch it progress with you
- Navigate through beautiful landscapes and fully explorable cities