Epic Skater is back, baby.
Two years in the making, Your Daily Fill have announce a follow-up to the original app store hit, Epic Skater. Epic Skater 2 was rebuilt from the ground up to go beyond endless running and expand on every aspect of the original app game.
In the fully featured action sports platform, players can return to Epicwood, the multi-level city where players skate the streets, subways, and rooftops with the signature, skill-based trick and combo system. The all-new Create-A-Skater features plenty outfit combinations with update packs on the way. A full Career Mode accompanies the original Endless randomly generated mode. Daily Challenges and dynamic goal systems lay the framework for progressive gameplay across both modes rewarding Create-A-Skater gear, Upgrades to every skate trick and perk, and crates full of loot.
Key features include:
- Rebuilt from the ground up while maintaining the trick and combo control system you know and love.
- Create-A-Skater with over 600 gear, clothing, and accessories to customize your skater and deck.
- 24 Career Mode levels loaded with challenges.
- 11 Tiers with 1500+ Goals in Endless Mode to keep you grinding.
- More than 44 unique, upgradeable tricks for epic combos.
- All-New Tricks. Loads of new tricks to shred with!
- Turn around and go where you want. Wallplant, Wallpush, and explore every area.
- Skate and Destroy! Thrash ramps in vert sessions.
- Designed by former Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater series developers.
Epic Skater 2 will coming to Steam early access on July 24th.
Part of our core news team, Kate has been gaming since she could control a mouse. In addition to having a penchant for indie games, Kate had a World of Warcraft account when she was far too young, and has a weakness for any game with ‘RPG’ in the description.