Fall Of Light: Darkest Edition coming to consoles
Digital and physical editions of the story-driven dungeon crawler coming soon.
Fall of Light is a story-driven action RPG set within a world consumed by darkness. You are Nyx, an old warrior who has embarked on a dangerous journey with his daughter, Aether, an ‘indigo child’ who radiates luminescence. Only together will they be strong enough to complete their quest: reach the last place on Earth still touched by sunlight. Fall of Light launched on Steam in 2017 and the console exclusive Darkest Edition version features all the original content as well as an all-new dungeon to explore, complete with new enemies, traps, and weapons, created especially for the Darkest Edition.
The game features:
- 20 different battle stances: get ready to face hordes of shadowy enemies
- 10 weapon classes: pick your favorite combo of close-range weapons, crossbows, and shields
- All-new dungeon: complete with new enemies and dangers, exclusive to the Darkest Edition
- Protect Aether: her light pierces the darkness and you are stronger together, so keep her safe
- Unlock hidden secrets: learn more about the history and lore of Nyx’s world
- Platinum Trophy and 1000G Achievements available respectively for PS4 and Xbox One versions
- Supports the following languages: French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese-Brazil, Simplified Chinese, Hungarian
Fall of Light: Darkest Edition is launching digitally tomorrow, the 14th of August on Xbox One, the 21st/22nd of August (NA/EU) on PS4, and finally on the Switch on the 23rd of August. Play-Asia will also be exclusively selling a physical copy of the game for PS4, to be released some time in September.