Final episode of atmospheric adventure Lucius III announced
The third episode of fan favourite horror adventure set to release later this year.
Indie developer Shiver Games has announced that Lucius is returning to Steam later this year for the final episode. In a whole new narrative experience, he now returns to his old neighborhood of Winter Hill. The path will be a difficult one, with trials and tribulations waiting ahead. Has he made the right choices? Is it finally time to end it all?
Lucius III returns to its roots in terms of both gameplay and story. The game will play as a narrative adventure, focused around the atmospheric little town of Winter Hill – the very same town where Lucius spent his first six years.
Lucius continues to fulfill the prophecy of the rapture, and finally we get to see where the roads take us. The story will include his signature gruesome violence and disturbing images, but this time there will be some heartfelt moments of regret and sorrow.
The game features:
- Experience an In-depth and carefully crafted story, which takes the player through a wide range of emotional experiences.
- Feel the full experience of playing the villain protagonist.
- Experience the atmospheric and detailed environments.
- Use powerful magical abilities to help your cause.
- Explore the seamless little town of Winter Hill.
- Over 20 tracks of original music that compliments to the atmosphere of the game.
There’s no exact release date available as yet, but we can expect Lucius III to launch on Steam later this year, priced at $19.99.