How will your choices impact the fate of these characters?
Developer Nova-box, has today announced that their interactive narrative game, Seers Isle, is coming to Windows, Mac and Linux via Steam on September 18th, 2018! Launching after Nova-boxes’ previous title, Along the Edge which released back in 2016. Seers Isle follows a group of shamans apprentices who land on the shores of a sacred islan to be initiated to magic. As they progress through the wilderness, looking for the “Seers”, their spirit-guides, they realise they’re not alone. The question remains however, who is this strange horned woman they are seeing in their dreams?
Some of the key features Seers Isle will include are:
- Explore the island through a diverse group of characters, depicted in a gorgeous European comic book art style.
- Every choice counts : each decision you make slightly alters the mood and personality of the main character as well as her relationship with the rest of the group.
- A huge amount of content : with each playthrough, discover a slice of the hundreds of hand-drawn images (more than 600) and the hours of musical soundtrack composed and recorded for the game.
- A dynamic dialog system : read the story like a comic book.
- High replayability : choose your partner and discover the outcome of your decisions through multiple endings.
If you are thinking of picking up the game, be sure to head over to the Seers Isle Steam page, where you can find the game for £9.99 / $12.99.
Hey look, it’s Jack, The Indie Game Website’s resident Australian! Fan of Shovel Knight, Hollow Knight and all things metroidvania. Part of our core news team, Jack believes games are more than just entertainment.