Defeat an evil boss who only wants to impress his dad.
Brazilian indie studio Pocket Trap (Interlink, Buckler Up, Hellbroker) alongside publishing company Modus Games released today their new fast-paced, hillarious and action-packed beat-em-up, Ninjin: Clash of Carrots. With a side-scrolling base and a visual and narrative inspiration on feudal Japan, Ninjin is ready to attack PC, Playstation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch as of today.
In Nijin: Clah Of Carrots players take the role of two non-traditional ninjas: the rabbit Ninjin and the fox Akai, in their quest to defeat their antagonist, Shogun Moe. Moe has an evil plan with one ultimate goal in mind: impress his dad. But These two unconventional ninjas will to everything in their power to stop him and his minions.
Pocket Trap and Modus Games published a new press release today as Ninjin: Clash Of Carrots was released, and mentioned some key features of their new title:
- Be a Ninja. Play as either Ninjin, the charismatic rabbit, or Akai, the ninja fox, and fight across a feudal Japan to defeat the evil Shogun Moe and retrieve the carrots he’s stolen!
- Engaging Storyline. Follow a robust Story Mode, meet a diverse cast of characters, and play through multiple stages in a crazy universe.
- Fast and Furious Combat. Dodge rockets, blast through throngs of incoming enemies and battle bosses in frenzied, fast-paced action!
- Deep Customisation. Choose from a huge variety of equipment with more than 150 weapons and items, including masks, swords, projectiles, and more. Equip your character to better defeat rivals.
- Slash, Smash and Bash with Friends! Join your friends in 2-player local or online co-op as you progress through the game’s story.
- Oni TV Show. Compete in a “Live TV Show” survival mode, solo or with a friend, to see who can get the furthest without dying, as wave after wave of enemies attack from all angles. Rack up special rewards when you successfully finish each challenging stage!
- Stylish Visuals. Play through unique environments with anime-inspired HD pixel art graphics.
Our boy from Buenos Aires, Juan has been a gamer for as long as he can remember (and possibly even longer than that). He loves a good story, and believes every indie game has a compelling one to tell.