Fast-paced beat-em-up Ninjin: Clash of Carrots released
Defeat an evil boss who only wants to impress his dad.
Brazilian indie studio Pocket Trap (Interlink, Buckler Up, Hellbroker) alongside publishing company Modus Games released today their new fast-paced, hillarious and action-packed beat-em-up, Ninjin: Clash of Carrots. With a side-scrolling base and a visual and narrative inspiration on feudal Japan, Ninjin is ready to attack PC, Playstation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch as of today.
In Nijin: Clah Of Carrots players take the role of two non-traditional ninjas: the rabbit Ninjin and the fox Akai, in their quest to defeat their antagonist, Shogun Moe. Moe has an evil plan with one ultimate goal in mind: impress his dad. But These two unconventional ninjas will to everything in their power to stop him and his minions.
Pocket Trap and Modus Games published a new press release today as Ninjin: Clash Of Carrots was released, and mentioned some key features of their new title:
- Be a Ninja. Play as either Ninjin, the charismatic rabbit, or Akai, the ninja fox, and fight across a feudal Japan to defeat the evil Shogun Moe and retrieve the carrots he’s stolen!
- Engaging Storyline. Follow a robust Story Mode, meet a diverse cast of characters, and play through multiple stages in a crazy universe.
- Fast and Furious Combat. Dodge rockets, blast through throngs of incoming enemies and battle bosses in frenzied, fast-paced action!
- Deep Customisation. Choose from a huge variety of equipment with more than 150 weapons and items, including masks, swords, projectiles, and more. Equip your character to better defeat rivals.
- Slash, Smash and Bash with Friends! Join your friends in 2-player local or online co-op as you progress through the game’s story.
- Oni TV Show. Compete in a “Live TV Show” survival mode, solo or with a friend, to see who can get the furthest without dying, as wave after wave of enemies attack from all angles. Rack up special rewards when you successfully finish each challenging stage!
- Stylish Visuals. Play through unique environments with anime-inspired HD pixel art graphics.