Take up arms and choose your hero, class and your own build against the underworld.
VR Hero Sentry, inspired by classic RTS hero mods, allows VR gamers to shape a hero to their unique play-style, annihilate monsters and encounter gargantuan bosses to gain experience and spell points to explore their own personal spell paths and improve hero stats in a persistent RPG vendor system that offers character, troops, armory and weapon upgrades.
Prepare to master a revolutionary, advanced combat system created using the latest VR technologies to put you in the heart of the battle. Pick a hero and class, obtain magical trinkets and increase your personal powers and the strength of your army as you fight your way through infinite hordes of challenging enemies and gigantic bosses.
A dynamic blend of RPG longevity with exciting gameplay designed to test your combat skills, control the crowds or risk it all. Duck, dodge and evade – how close dare you go to optimize aim? Rise to the top of the leaderboards, strengthen your hero and join the elite in hardcore mode.
VR Hero Sentry’s features include:
- Choose your hero. As a hunter specialized in Fire or Frost, or choose between the arcane powers or Necromancy for your wizard.
- Choose your loadout of spells for each hero class and upgrade them to ﬁt your strategy.
- Upgrade your heroic beast or train an army of knights and archers.
- Endless customization; stats, spells & item strategies.
- Slaughter melee, ranged and airborne hordes and defeat titanic bosses with unique attacks.
- Infinite scalability, game play and two outposts to explore.
- Traditional RPG combat system with aggro, telegraphed attacks and crowd control-effects.
- Challenge yourself with multiple difficulties and leaderboards for competitive gamers.
VR Hero Sentry will launch on Steam on the 6th of November, and will be compatible with HTC Vive.
A fan of indie RPGs, Andrew splits his time between grinding for XP, and writing about grinding for XP. As well as running our news section, Andrew eats a medically inadvisable amount of Marmite.