From the world of Portal, to your traditional bridge goodness.
Koch Media, alongside developer Headup Games, have today announced that their Bridge Constructor series, which includes Bridge Constructor, Constructor Stunts and the amazing cross-over Bridge Constructor Portal, have been made into a compilation available for PlayStation 4 physically, starting today. This being the first time ever that all three titles are combined in one box for PlayStation 4. Each of the Bridge Constructor games brings their own unique spin to the formula, whether it may be solving puzzles in Aperture Labs with GLaDOS accompanying you through every moment or nailing every ramp and loop in Stunts’ diverse stages.
Some of the key features each of the games include are,
Bridge Constructor Stunts:
· Improved and simplified Construction Mode
· Build ramps and drive vehicles across them yourself
· Diverse levels with multiple objectives: reach the goals, collect stars, score target
· Delivery vans and dump trucks with cargo that wreaks havoc when coming loose
· Various building materials
· Spectacular stunts and rampages of destruction
· Let the world be part of your most outrageous jumps
Bridge Constructor Portal:
· The merging of two worlds: the first Bridge Constructor™ with an official Portal™ license
· Create complex constructions in the Aperture Science labs
· Let GLaDOS accompany you through tricky physics adventures including the original Voice of Ellen McLain
· Use portals, aerial faith plates, propulsion gel, repulsion gel, and much more to master the complicated tasks
· Evade dangers such as sentry turrets, emancipation grills, laser fields, and acid
· 64 Levels
· 6 Settings: City, Canyon, Beach, Mountains, Hills, Grotto
· Option to build sloping roads
· Map with all unlocked worlds/levels
· 4 different building materials: Wood, Steel, Cables, Concrete pillars
· Color coded load indicator for different building materials
· Three different load bearing levels: Car, Truck and Tank Truck
· High score per level
Be sure to head into your local retailer and pick up a copy for £24.99.
Hey look, it’s Jack, The Indie Game Website’s resident Australian! Fan of Shovel Knight, Hollow Knight and all things metroidvania. Part of our core news team, Jack believes games are more than just entertainment.