Head into high-octane 3v3 or 6v6 multiplayer mech battles.
St. Petersburg based indie studio OctoBox Interactive announced today that their new tactical mech shooter game, Blazing Core – Knights of the Future, has entered its Early Access stage and will remain in it for the next six months. The game had been previously in an open beta phase through a time period of one month.
Blazing Core – Knights of the Future is a multiplayer tactical shooter involving high-octane mech battles involving amazing visuals, various different mechs with unique abilities and perks suited to tackle each different stage in a personalized way, taking advantage of cover or open areas with defensive or offensive tactics. Players can engage in both 3v3 or 6v6 adrenaline filled battles.
As the latest press release states, Blazing Core’s Early Access build includes the following features:
- Maya Mia! Completely reworked Maya map featuring destructible objects and new shelters. Improved Lighting effects have been overhauled and the map filled with elements that provide players with a location backstory including that of its inhabitants
- Upgraded! Re-vamped system for obtaining new mech equipment. Players now have the chance to obtain equipment after each match. The better you play, the greater the chance of getting new equipment
- New Quests system – Complete daily and weekly quests and receive unique items as a reward
- Banner-bearing drones added – Knights no longer enter the battlefield with their banners as newly-implemented banner-bearer drones now accompany the player’s mech in the battle
- Developer OctoBox will distribute the game via the Buy-to-Play system and will not use Loot Boxes or Microtransactions
These aspects are added to the already present general features:
- Flexible customization system. Each machine boasts a wide variety of weapons and equipment that let you tweak your mech’s abilities and stats. This way you can change your role on the battlefield and diversify the gameplay
- By combining various mech abilities teams can significantly enhance their performance on the battlefield. Identifying the players’ strengths and weaknesses will let you conjure up the most effective strategies
- Power of knowledge. Understanding the principles behind the mechs and their abilities is more important than fast reflexes. Knowing your machine and its abilities will help you find your way around the battlefield and be ready for anything
- Chivalric aesthetics. Each mech echoes various historical eras from all around the globe and the Future Knight armour reflects that.
Blazing Core – Knights Of The Future can be purchased right now in its Early Access stage through Steam for £13.99 / €17.99 / $17.99.
Our boy from Buenos Aires, Juan has been a gamer for as long as he can remember (and possibly even longer than that). He loves a good story, and believes every indie game has a compelling one to tell.