A beat em’ up that’s beautiful too.
Tunche, the fast-paced beat em’ up action game from LEAP Game Studios, will be coming to Steam, Xbox One, PS4, and Nintendo Switch in 2019, it has been announced. The game is centred around high-risk, high-reward combat, brought to life by its distinctive hand-drawn style. Every small detail in Tunche is drawn with love to capture the beauty of the Amazonian rainforests.
The game tells a mysterious story based on a legend of Peruvian folklore. Combining its hand-drawn animation with risky roguelite gameplay and fast-paced combat, it aims to create an unforgettable experience of fighting through hordes of monsters crawling deep in the Amazonian jungle.
Tunche has 4 main characters to choose from, and every one of them has their own unique skill set to explore and backstory to discover. You can also make use of all these characters at once by experiencing the wilderness with your friends in 4-player couch co-op.
The game’s key features include:
- Explore the breathtaking, hand-drawn world of Amazonian rainforests
- Unravel the secrets of mysterious Peruvian legend
- Team up with friends in 4-player co-op mode
- Use vast arsenal of fighting moves and magical arts to defeat your enemies
- Face epic bosses and show them what you’ve got
- Learn and adapt — every playthrough is unique
Kate has been gaming since she could control a mouse. In addition to having a penchant for indie games, Kate had a World of Warcraft account when she was far too young, and has a weakness for any game with ‘RPG’ in the description.