It’s time to get caffeinated.
Coffee Crisis is a neo-rogue couch co-op brawler that puts you in the shoes of the only baristas on Earth with enough heavy metal in their veins to fend off an alien assault, and on November 30th it will be coming to Nintendo Switch. Fill your cup, hit the streets, and knock the beans out of some aliens.
In Coffee Crisis, the Smurglian race has come to Earth and they’re not leaving until they steal our three most prized commodities: heavy metal, free wifi, and coffee. They launch their invasion from a coffee shop and spread their assault by possessing all the local grannies, bros, and even country singers. Unfortunately for the aliens, their ground zero is also the heaviest, most-metal coffee shop on the planet, and home to earth’s most unlikely defense: Nick and Ashley, two baristas ready to brawl.
Key facts and features of the game include:
- 14 Levels of Smurglian Smashing Goodness
- Stylised hand-drawn sprites and environments
- Local co-op to fight aliens with friends
- Encounter random modifiers that could make you an invincible killing machine or summon a swarm of raging possessed cowgirls! You’ll never experience the same cup of cosmic coffee carnage twice
- Hard-Hitting, Face-Melting Heavy Metal Soundtrack
- Brainwashed grannies and dangerous amounts of caffeine
You can already pick up Coffee Crisis on PC and Xbox, but from November 30th caffeinated brawler will also be available on Nintendo Switch.
Kate has been gaming since she could control a mouse. In addition to having a penchant for indie games, Kate had a World of Warcraft account when she was far too young, and has a weakness for any game with ‘RPG’ in the description.