The team behind Arizona Sunshine brings a strategic approach
Vertigo Games, the VR game publisher and developer best known for the VR first-person shooter and Wolfdog Interactive have today announced that their award-winning VR strategy game Skyworld, is finally coming to PlayStation VR players in early 2019. Combing classic turn-based strategy gameplay, deck building and fast-paced real-time battles with a unique strategy, Skyworld blends all of it and re-imagines it fully for VR. Build your realm, command 16 units unique units including knights, snipers, catapults and even dragons, and directly manipulate battles to turn the tide when you find yourself in a tough spot.
Some of key features that Skyworld includes are:
- Conquer multiple unique VR worlds in a story-based campaign
- Build your population, buildings & resources turn-by-turn
- Command your forces in addictive real-time battles
- Research and upgrade a full roster of units & legendaries
- Build a powerful, balanced deck across 4 categories: land, air, ranged & spells
If you are interested in checking out Skyworld, the game was released on PC via Steam and is available for £15.49 / $ 19.99. Otherwise, the game will be coming out for PlayStation VR sometime in 2019, hopefully more information will come shortly around a proper release date.
Hey look, it’s Jack, The Indie Game Website’s resident Australian! Fan of Shovel Knight, Hollow Knight and all things metroidvania. Part of our core news team, Jack believes games are more than just entertainment.