Challenging and stylish platformer makes its way to PC.
-Klaus- the stylish and precise 2D puzzle platformer from developer La Cosa will be releasing onto Steam on January 24th.
Klaus’s titular character is having a bit of a Bourne-moment – he’s forgotten who he is. In this creative geometric world, he must go on a journey to discover who he is and how he ended up in this predicament. By hacking computers and jumping over the dangers in his path, Klaus tell’s his story as more and more narrative puzzle pieces come together as you play.
The game’s protagonists gathers together knowledge of his past through interactive memories. According to Steam ”each memory is playable in a unique way with different mechanics” across the different levels of the game. Just like the flow of memory in real life, expect the unexpected from this platformer.
Key features of the game include:
- 6 worlds, 34 levels, 100+ rooms, 3 Bosses.
- Non interruptive narrative. The story unfolds while you play.
- Two playable characters with unique skill sets and cooperative gameplay.
- 4th wall breaking moments in gameplay and narrative.
- Hidden collectible levels add even more depth to an already emotional story.
- Speedrun mode unlockable after finishing the main story.
- 2 possible endings.
Klaus will release onto Steam on January 24th.
Kate has been gaming since she could control a mouse. In addition to having a penchant for indie games, Kate had a World of Warcraft account when she was far too young, and has a weakness for any game with ‘RPG’ in the description.