Laser League gets first content update
New arena, maps and power up content added.
Laser League, the futuristic sport game that we’ve written quite a lot about (we even interviewed the publisher 505 Games) has a new update available on Steam Early Access.
Introducing a new location in Doha, the modern and impressive Al Shama Stadium, home to two of the region’s most formidable teams – the Falcons and the Cobras.
A cool blue oasis in the harsh desert, Al Shama stadium’s Laser maps flow like water, with intricate, constantly morphing designs that require perpetual movement in order to survive. They are:
- CHEVRON: Restrictive. Requires constant movement
- VEXATION: Complex. Breaks into regions
- SLINGSHOT: Dynamic. Dangerous long lasers
- SINGULARITY: Centric. Centre domination is key.
There are two new power ups available for players braving the new Al Shama maps. Stun briefly stuns the opposing team, allowing for potentially game changing results. Lockdown prevents the enemy team from wall wrapping, which on the Chevron and Slingshot maps could prove to be devastating.
New maps were also added to existing arenas:
- Empire Campus: WRAPGAME: Tactical. Wall wrapping is key.
- Geng Hao Megaplex: CROSSFIRE: Shred. Long spinning lasers.
- Silver Tip Arena: TURBINE: Locomotive. Kinetic domination of space.
Laser League is available now on Steam Early Access for £10.99 / €14.99 / $14.99.