Destroy hordes of H.P. Lovecraft’s minions whilst playing as Tesla.
Tesla vs Lovecraft is a twin-stick top-down shooter. The game sees the player, as the inventor Nikola Tesla, take on the minion hordes of horror author H.P. Lovecraft. A Quantum Teleport backpack allows the player to warp a short distance even through walls and monsters, whereas the Tesla-Mech battle robot grants the player an immense but temporary boost in firepower. A hefty arsenal of conventional and sci-fi weapons, powerups, special abilities, and selectable perks is also present.
Tero Alatalo, CEO of developer 10tons says of the game:
”Tesla vs Lovecraft is a high voltage, all action twin-stick shooter. It’s on track to become our most successful game in years, and I am confident the Nintendo Switch version will be a big part of that. Get ready to shred abominations with high-tech weapons and the awesome Tesla-Mech!”
Tesla vs Lovecraft features:
- Use the Quantum Teleport to zip out of harm’s way and travel through solid objects!
- Activate the Tesla-Mech battle robot to rip apart even the most hideous abominations!
- Attack with shotguns, energy weapons, and scientific marvels such as the X-Ray Blade!
- Fight through story mode with boss fights and compete in survival mode online leaderboards!
- Blast monsters together in local co-op for 2-4 players!
The Steam version of Tesla vs Lovecraft released earlier this year to very positive reviews and is available for £10.99 / €14.99 / $14.99. The Nintendo Switch version will release on the 16th of March for the same price.
A fan of indie RPGs, Andrew splits his time between grinding for XP, and writing about grinding for XP. As well as running our news section, Andrew eats a medically inadvisable amount of Marmite.