Xbox One version of the WW2 real time strategy includes exclusive maps.
Sudden Strike 4: European Battlefields Edition sends you off on 31 missions across five extensive campaigns in the battlefields of World War II, where you will command over 120 different units; including the notorious German Panzerkampfwagen VI Tiger and the Russian T-34 battle tank.
In Sudden Strike 4: Road to Dunkirk, relive the battles leading up to one of the world‘s most daring military rescue missions – the evacuation of British Expeditionary Forces and French soldiers from German superior numbers in 1940.
Based on the events of the Russian advances on Finland during and after the Winter War, up until the Vyborg Offensive in 1944, the Finland – Winter Storm add-on centers around the most iconic Finnish vs. Soviet military conflicts during World War II.
With a total of 31 missions across 5 demanding campaigns and more than 120 authentic military units, Sudden Strike 4: European Battlefields Edition provides hundreds of hours’ worth of strategic challenges. Exploit the weak spots of enemy tanks, set up the perfect ambush, occupy buildings with infantry, outmaneuver the enemy or unleash devastating air strikes, there are plenty of options for you to make decisive tactical moves.
The Xbox One version of Sudden Strike 4: European Battlefields Edition will include several add-ons, Battle of Kursk, Road to Dunkirk and Winterstorm, as well as three exclusive maps for Xbox One.
The game features:
- The main game and all included add-ons offer 5 campaigns with over 30 missions to test your tactical skills.
- Command German and Russian forces in the Battle of Kursk – one of the largest tank battles of World War II!
- Sudden Strike 4: Road to Dunkirk features 4 new missions, 2 new commanders and 10 all-new units, as well as additional buildings and ships.
- Finland – Winter Storm features 6 new missions, 3 new commanders, and 19 all-new vehicles, along with additional buildings and units.
- Adapt and refine the military doctrines of 14 renowned commanders, such as Heinz Guderian, George S. Patton or Charles de Gaulle.
Sudden Strike 4: European Battlefields Edition is launching on the 25th of May.
A fan of indie RPGs, Andrew splits his time between grinding for XP, and writing about grinding for XP. As well as running our news section, Andrew eats a medically inadvisable amount of Marmite.