Castle of Heart is now out on Nintendo Switch
Grab your sword and get ready for some serious action!
Developer 7levels has announced that their new game Castle of Heart is finally out today exclusively on the Nintendo Switch! Take control of a cursed knight, turned to stone by an evil sorcerer’s spell and keep moving and fighting your enemies to avoid disintegration. In Castle of Heart you’ll travel through 20 levels, set in four distinct environments loosely inspired by real life places and all beautifully designed in 3D with changing landscapes, weather conditions and rich backgrounds.
While roaming the game’s fantasy land, you’ll face all kinds of enemies. All opponents will require you to develop a different strategy to beat them. All this, enriched with the dark fantasy atmospheres of the best action platformer titles from the genre’s golden age, make Castle of Heart a perfect mix of classic influences and modern approaches, utilising the spectrum of Switch features that will enchant both fans of the genre and newcomers. The game is also set to include these main features such as:
- A unique main character – a knight turned to stone, who needs to keep fighting to avoid disintegration;
- Over 50 types of weapons, of both short and long range, allowing each gamer to find his own, individual combat style;
- HD Rumble support strengthens the immersion;
- At least 7 hours of addictive, exciting gameplay;
- Epic boss fights at the end of every location;
- Breathtaking graphic design;
- Numerous power up’s enrichening the gameplay;
If you are interested in picking up Castle of Hearts on the Nintendo Switch it is currently available for $14.99 / € 14.99 / £13.49.