Create, grow and manage your own fantasy business.
Welcome to the world of Shoppe Keep 2: Customerania-a whimsical open world surrounded by rolling countryside, packed full of quaint little houses, six-foot spiders, voracious wolves, angry mobs and, of course, your new Shoppe. Shoppe Keep 2 is a single player and multiplayer enhanced merchant simulator, inspired by the NPCs we know and love from classic RPGs and MMOs. While adventurers and rogues are out slaying dangerous beasts and selling an alarming amount of stolen plates, cheese and bread, it’s you who is tasked with keeping their shelves stocked.
Shoppe Keep 2 is an Early Access title, and so is the Digital Deluxe Edition. As the game progresses and updates throughout Early Access, new tracks will be added to the soundtrack, and new chapters added to the art book at no additional cost to Digital Deluxe Edition owners.
Shoppe Keep 2 features:
- Run your very own adventurer’s Shoppe, selling potions, weapons and armor. Grow your fantasy enterprise from a single room to a two-floor mega Shoppe
- Explore the open village, forest, and distant lands to procure rare resources
- Equip yourself with bows, swords, and staffs and battle deadly creatures, barbarian invaders, and thieves
- Play the entire game alone or in 2-4 player online co-op
- An adaptable economy that changes with the online community. For example if you sell too many health potions, the market will become saturated!
- Employ helper bots to automate your Shoppe
- Craft with various ingredients to procure new products
- Take on forest dwellers and pick up some sweet loot
- Sell epic dragon armor, or equip it-all items in the game have their own stats and can be equipped by the player, who may find them invaluable in combat.
Shoppe Keep 2 is launching on Steam on the 26th of April, priced at £9.99 / $12.99 and is ready to be added to your wish list now.
A fan of indie RPGs, Andrew splits his time between grinding for XP, and writing about grinding for XP. As well as running our news section, Andrew eats a medically inadvisable amount of Marmite.