Roguelike adventure puzzler delayed for two weeks for polish.
Combining platform and clever puzzle gameplay mechanics with roguelike elements, Subaeria’s single player campaign challenges their skills to control the movements of their adversary robots with the help of their drone and abilities. Each level is procedurally generated and gradually increases the puzzle solving difficulty, enabling power-ups and demanding strategic thinking in order to manipulate the surroundings and character’s skills.
Subaeria features include:
- Pit your enemies against one another and the environment to defeat them.
- Use skills equipped to your drone to influence your robot enemies and Styx.
- Every room is a puzzle to be solved with the skills you have on hand.
- Unlock different skills, buffs and skins at each play through.
- Explore a new labyrinth at every play session.
Developer Studios iLLOGIKA have announced that the game will be delayed to add final polish to make the game as good as possible. Originally planned to release on the 24th April, Subaeria will now launch on Steam, PS4 and Xbox One on the 9th of May for $14.99 (price for other regions not yet known).
A fan of indie RPGs, Andrew splits his time between grinding for XP, and writing about grinding for XP. As well as running our news section, Andrew eats a medically inadvisable amount of Marmite.