Runbow release date postponed
Colourful chaotic part game release pushed back for optimisation.
Runbow features an eye-catching color mechanic that has racers brawl amongst each other while objects and platforms appear or disappear based on the continually changing background color. All multiplayer modes can be played by up to nine players simultaneously online, while it features 8-player local multiplayer madness on Nintendo Switch as well as 4 player local chaos on PS4. Besides that, the game features a bevy of content in its single-player modes that will test the skills and minds of any seasoned platformer.
With nine-player online madness or with up to four players locally, five game modes, 19 guest characters, hundreds of levels, and tons of more content all in one unforgettable colorful game, Runbow aims to keep players running back for more.
The game features:
- Go head to head with your friends, locally or online, in Run, Arena, or King of the Hill, for a colourful, crazy competition. Host a Private Game for you or your friends, or hop into an Open Party and take on the world.
- Tons of costumes and indie guest characters are waiting for you to unlock, including Shovel Knight, CommanderVideo, Shantae, Lilac, and many more.
- Save Poster District from the evil Satura in Adventure, and choose your own path through a massive map of over 140 single player levels.
- Take on The Bowhemoth, a single, ultra-difficult challenge in the belly of a colossal beast. On your own or with friends, it’s sure to test the skills of even the toughest platforming veterans.
- Hundreds of pieces of unlockable Gallery content await you, from concept art to characters, and even some hidden secrets.
Headup Games offered their apologies in a press release to gamers excited to play Runbow, but reassured that it’s just a matter of time until the release for PS4 and Nintendo Switch. We’ll let you know when a new date has been set.