Your 8-bit ship is under attack, defend those pixels at all costs!
With a hearty mix of tower defence and fast-paced shooting mechanics under its spacey belt, Spacejacked has its phaser set to live, and is now available on the PlayStation network.
As the unassuming technician Dave, it is up to you to save the overrun spaceship from the globular aliens that threaten to destroy it. With wacky humour, multi-arena madness and a soundtrack that will get your nostalgia senses tingling, Spacejacked is sure to kick your imagination into hyperdrive.
Here are just a few of things you can get up to do in this space adventure:
- Defend both the ground and ceiling; no spot is safe from alien scum!
- Shoot up hordes of aliens with your trusty blaster, and when that isn’t enough, build turrets and shoot some more!
- Experience crazy fast navigation between arenas via gravity flipping and teleports as you defend multiple arenas simultaneously.
- Play through the Story Mode filled with quirky characters over the course of 2 major story acts.
- Enjoy 2 separate Endless Modes for even crazier action and compete for high-score with your friends.
- Conquer the Challenge Mode with demanding set-pieces.
- Rescue scientists and unlock weapon upgrades.
Spacejacked is available now on the Playstation Network for $9.99/£9.49.
Kate has been gaming since she could control a mouse. In addition to having a penchant for indie games, Kate had a World of Warcraft account when she was far too young, and has a weakness for any game with ‘RPG’ in the description.