The mutant hordes are coming!
Indie publisher Digerati and developer Woblyware are excited to announce that their action-packed 2D platformer Omega Strike is inbound for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this month on June 12/13 for PlayStation and the 15th of June for Xbox One! Xbox One players will be able to pre-order the game and get a 40% discount on the launch price from next Tuesday June 5th. Omega Strike is a metroidvania game with a huge, open-ended world and multiple playable characters .As Doctor Omega and his mutant armies march toward world domination, only a few brave freedom fighters stand in his way.
Overcome deadly enemies and learn new abilities for your heroes and explore the world, find it’s hidden treasures and upgrade your weapons inn order to defeat Doctor Omega and his evil henchmen! Omega Strike also includes:
• Explore a vast interconnected world with seven unique areas
• Three playable heroes who each have their own special abilities
• Swap your heroes at any time to take advantage of their skills
• Search for hidden treasures and purchase weapon upgrades
• 12 bosses and over 45 different types of enemy
• Soundtrack by Ken Snyder (aka Coda) of Scarlet Moon Productions
If you are interested in checking out the game when it launches, you will be able to find it on both the PlayStation Store and Xbox Store respectively. However, if you have a PC and you would like to take a look, it is available on the Omega Strike Steam page right now for £3.49 / $4.54.
Hey look, it’s Jack, The Indie Game Website’s resident Australian! Fan of Shovel Knight, Hollow Knight and all things metroidvania. Part of our core news team, Jack believes games are more than just entertainment.