Explore the vibrant world with crossplay between three PlayStation consoles.
Independent developer and publisher, Eastasiasoft Limited, alongside development partner, SideQuest Studios, has just released 10 minutes of Rainbow Skies gameplay commentary footage. The video demonstrates the game’s classic turn-based combat and colourful, vibrant fantasy world. Dungeons, towns, monsters and more are all highlighted, alongside a raft of refinements and improvements over the game’s acclaimed predecessor, Rainbow Moon. The video demonstrates the game’s classic turn-based combat and colourful, vibrant fantasy world. Dungeons, towns, monsters and more are all highlighted, alongside a raft of refinements and improvements over the game’s acclaimed predecessor, Rainbow Moon.
- Follow the story of three young heroes and discover the true value of their friendship in this unforgettable adventure, inspired by fan-favourite classic Tactical RPGs.
- Explore a colourful and vibrant world, filled with friends and foes.
- Beautiful visuals, optimised to run at 60fps on PS4™, PS3™ and PS Vita.
- Revamped turn-based battles with practically limitless tactical depth. Plan your assault with hundreds of skills, items and options, plus all new combo attacks.
- Breed and level up a large variety of monsters, then bring them into battle with you!
- Upgrade your characters, weapons, equipment, and battle skills.
- Enjoy a huge variety of side quests and optional content.
- Dig up hidden treasures and find other valuable collectibles.
- Play a variety of mini games, including a turn-based fishing game.
- Cross-Save support on PS4™, PS3™ and PS Vita.
Rainbow Skies is set for release on the PlayStation consoles on the 26th of June in North America and the 27th of June in Europe and Asia, priced at £22.49 / €26.99 / $29.99.
A fan of indie RPGs, Andrew splits his time between grinding for XP, and writing about grinding for XP. As well as running our news section, Andrew eats a medically inadvisable amount of Marmite.