I mean, it’s driving trucks, pretty self explanatory.
Today SOEDESCO and Triangle Studios announced that gamers can soon hit the road in this trucking experience. Unlike any other trucking experience, Truck Driver is completely focused on the career mode.
By valuing the ‘game’ aspects over the ‘simulation’ aspects, SOEDESCO aspires to bring the fun-factor back into the trucking genre. The game will be available both digitally and physically, for the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One, Ps4as well as PS4, and Steam.
- Enjoy a trucking experience focused on your career as a truck driver
- Build stronger relationships with the local community with each job
- Customize your truck with tons of parts and tune it to your liking
- Explore a vast open world and watch it progress with you
- Navigate through beautiful landscapes and fully explorable cities
To find out more about Truck Driver visit its Steam page.
Kate has been gaming since she could control a mouse. In addition to having a penchant for indie games, Kate had a World of Warcraft account when she was far too young, and has a weakness for any game with ‘RPG’ in the description.