Pilot Sports flies its way into 2018
A variety of aircraft and courses to keep you coming back!
Pilot Sports, the colourful cartoony arcade flight game from Wild River Games and Z-Software has been announced to launch for both PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch later this year! Pilot Sports harkens back to the co-op classics of yore where fun with friends on the same couch was more important than online leaderboards. The colourful cartoon aesthetic speaks to all ages and all types of players, from casual to experienced. Whether playing at a party game to lighten the mood or for parents to play with their little ones, Pilot Sports offers something for everyone.
The sunny tropical island surrounded by a picturesque ocean accompanied by relaxing guitar tunes makes for a perfectly relaxing backdrop for both your friends or just yourself. Some of the key features Pilot Sports is set to include are:
– More than 50 courses
– Diverse aircrafts: Airplane, jetpack, parachute, and two different hang gliders
– Seven different types of challenges
– BONUS: Unlockable courses to explore the tropical island where the game takes place
– Eight playable characters
– Party game for every type of player
Currently, the game has so set release date other than 2018. But hopefully we will be getting more information regarding it shortly.