Win Mars or… die I guess?
Mars or Die!, the bizarre new game from 34BigThings is now out on Steam. Mixing key elements from tower defense and roguelite games, the game generates a strategic combination of tactical planning, execution and reflexes unique to the genre.
In this faceless world, two intrepid explorers are sent to Mars by their Supremely Illuminated Leader in order to expand their regime to the stars. The player must explore, creating bubble-like bases, all whilst resisting hordes of red martians.
Key features include:
- Action Packed – Switch between our two characters for some fast dual stick action
- Challenging – Gather -> Build -> Explore -> Fight -> Upgrade. None of these steps is easy!
- Long lasting mission mode – Excel with primary and secondary objectives in 9 missions
- Endless Mode – Endless Mode is where Mars or Die really shines!
- Humor – Follow religiously the incoherent babbling of your Glorious Leader!
- Upgrades – Upgrade every structure, character or support feature to last even longer!
If conquering Mars has always been an unsatisfied wish, this might be the game for you. Mars or Die! is available on Steam now.
Kate has been gaming since she could control a mouse. In addition to having a penchant for indie games, Kate had a World of Warcraft account when she was far too young, and has a weakness for any game with ‘RPG’ in the description.