New Aaero content announced
Monstercat Pack so far seems to include no cats.
Independent two-man team Mad Fellows have brought out a brand new patch for their sci-fi shooter, Aaero. Originally released on April 11th 2017 to rave reviews, Aaero synergizes high-speed action with immersive music elements to deliver an impressive audio-visual experience.
Speed through stunning, stylized environments as you trace ribbons of light, all while energetic music follows your moves. Encounter strange enemies, evade incoming obstacles, and overcome epic boss battles – all driven by an incredible licensed soundtrack from Noisia, Flux Pavilion, Katy B, The Prototypes, Neosignal and many more.
While the first DLC 1000DaysWasted: Drum & Bass Pack, did not include any new secrets, much to player’s dismay. Monstercat is therefore packed full of them and Mad Fellows have also retrospectively fitted secrets into the 1000DaysWasted pack too.
Creative Director at Mad Fellows, Paul Norris, stated: “We wanted this pack to feel fresh, both in terms of the music tracks and the environments, enemies and obstacles. Pretty much everything in there has been built from scratch specifically for this DLC. (…) We’re immensely proud of the Monstercat Pack. Songs from the Monstercat label that featured on the main game were so well received by players that we just had to go back and get some more!”
Here are some of the key features to look forward to:
- Pilot your craft through dynamic environments, negotiating obstacles and battling enemies, all synced to a banging soundtrack.
- Licensed music from the superstars of the EDM genre including Noisia, Flux Pavilion, Katy B, Neosignal, Astronaut, Barely Alive and many more.
- Soar through 15 different levels, each painstakingly crafted by the music in mind to create vivid soundscapes
- Encounter mammoth boss creatures and use strategic shooting and music energy to defeat these monstrosities.
- Ground-breaking technology that pulls freeform gameplay into perfect time with the music.
- Four game modes – Normal, Advanced, Master and Chill-out (a relaxed, practice-focused mode)
- Online leaderboards – Compete for the top score on each level.
Aaero is now available on Steam, Xbox One, PlayStation®4 system, but the new Monstercat Pack won’t be released until August 8th.