Unexplored: Unlocked Edition released on Nintendo Switch
These dungeons aren’t going to raid themselves.
Unexplored: Unlocked Edition is out now on Nintendo Switch. The twinstick roguelite action-RPG, developed by Ludomotion should be right at home on the small console and the team have produced a ‘Survival Guide’ video to help teach you the ropes.
In this game, players must descend into the depths of the Dungeon of Doom and complete a simple quest: steal the Amulet of Yendor from the fearsome dragon and make it out alive. Unexplored is a roguelite’s roguelike. An accessible yet challenging action RPG that has won praise for its revolutionary level generation tech. Explore dangerous dungeons, forge magical items, solve mysterious puzzles and battle hundreds of foes.
Unexplored: Unlocked Edition includes the main game and its three DLC packs: Mithril Run, Ripley Run, and The Dark Ritual.
Key Features to look forward to include:
- Explore the ever-changing Dungeon of Doom – no two runs the same
- Intense melee combat – fight against goblins, trolls, skeletons, wyrms and many more creatures and bosses
- Stealth mechanics – dungeon-crawl like a real rogue!
- Real emergent gameplay with many tactical options
- Challenging, generated puzzles await on every new run
- 7 distinctive character classes to unlock and master: Warrior, Rogue, Wizard, Archer, Cleric, Barbarian, Musketeer
- Adaptive, original soundtrack complements the action
- Mithril Run DLC: Explore the dark abandoned mines of Moryondor and escape with as much gold and treasure possible
- Ripley Run DLC: Armed with your trusty repeater crossbow, face off against a horde of alien Creeps
- The Dark Ritual DLC: Stop a group of cultists summoning The Great Old One in this Cthulhu-esque mystery
Unexplored: Unlocked Edition is out now for Nintendo Switch and is available to download from the Nintendo eShop. The game will also launch for PS4 and Xbox One at a still TBC date later in the summer.