Soon you will have the answers to all your questions!
1C Company, in collaboration with developer Marslit Games, has today launched Unknown Fate, the story driven puzzle adventure available for PC and the HTC Vive! In Unknown Fate, you become Richard, who suddenly passes from the real world into a surreal universe. There he will encounter strange characters, unfamiliar artefacts, and scenes resembling Richard’s former life, of which he has lost all memory. Yet he feels the world has come to inhabit is strange and distant; he somehow knows this is not where he belongs.
Nikolay Baryshnikov, VP of 1C Company, recently had this to say about the launch of the game:
“Players can now enter the strangely fascinating world of Unknown Fate to experience a mind-altering adventure playable in both VR and non-VR modes. The early response has been incredible, and the game is only getting better with support for Oculus Rift and VR eye tracking functionality coming after launch.”
Unknown Fate also features:
- Story-Driven Adventure: Explore a strange and surreal world as Richard seeks to find his way back to reality
- Mind-Twisting Puzzles: Manipulate objects to uncover clues and find a way through
- Designed for VR and PC Alike: Experience reality and unreality in a truly immersive fashion
- Immersive Eye Tracking: Chart a trail to the answers you seek via object highlighting and environmental event triggers in non-VR mode at launch, with Tobii support also coming for VR
- Full Controller Support: Tracked controllers, gamepad, and keyboard/mouse are all supported
- Oculus Rift: Support for this additional VR platform will be added after launch
If you are interested in picking up the game, be sure to head over to the Steam page, where it has a launch discount of 15%, making the game only £9.85 / $12.75.
Hey look, it’s Jack, The Indie Game Website’s resident Australian! Fan of Shovel Knight, Hollow Knight and all things metroidvania. Part of our core news team, Jack believes games are more than just entertainment.