Customize mutations and prove your worth against all odds.
Dallas based indie studio Soldak Entertainment Inc. announced today the beginning of the Early Access stage for their new top-down action fantasy RPG Din’s Legacy for PC, Mac OS and Linux. Players willing to back this game right now will get the latest alpha build, a reduced price of only $14.99 (10% off first week), the opportunity to give the developers feedback to influence the game, and the final version of Din’s Legacy once it comes out.
Din’s Legacy is a top-down action RPG set in a fantasy realm and its inspiration can easily be traced to the Diablo franchise. This title allows players to build and strengthen their characters with various new skills and abilities through the concept of “mutations”, which root back to the lore of Din’s Legacy and allow for a wide variety of changes and upgrades.
As Din’s Legacy’s lates press release states, the game features the following:
- Experience your character mutating over time for good and bad
- Guide your character’s evolution (choosing/improving skills, suppressing unwanted mutations, etc)
- Use mutation points to mutate your character towards another character or sub-class
- Uniquely created worlds for every game, with different scenario, win/lose conditions, areas, monsters, items, and quests, give the player a new experience every time
- Explore a dynamic, evolving, living world
- Your choices truly impact the game
- Co-op multiplayer to adventure with friends
The story of the game introduces a fantasy world where “The Mutated” live distrusted by people, who’s race is built with elements of the most destructive factions: Zombielords, Orcs and necromancer magic. “Despite all of this, the Mutated are actually more closely related to the Elves, both their behavior and physically. They want to prove this to the world, but they are facing a tremendous uphill battle.”, reads Soldak’s description.
The God Din has made a pact with the Mutated by letting them prove themselves to the world whith the advantage of being revived if killed, but tied to his demands and challenges.
Din’s Legacy can be picked up right now in its Early Access stage for $14.99 (10% off first week) with the latest alpha build.
Our boy from Buenos Aires, Juan has been a gamer for as long as he can remember (and possibly even longer than that). He loves a good story, and believes every indie game has a compelling one to tell.