Pitfall Planet coming to Nintendo Switch
Help the robots, complete the puzzles.
The developers behind the cute and colourful puzzler, Pitfall Planet, have announced that the game will be coming to Nintendo Switch this Autumn (Fall for our American readers). This cute adorable co-op adventure is about to find a whole new audience.
Featuring the cutest pair of robots to totter around this side of the Milky Way, Pitfall Planet’s action takes place on a distant, forgotten mining world. Play as the two astrobots, who after being stranded and separated from their ship, must traverse the subterranean caves of the ruined planet, overcoming its many perils in the process.
In Pitfall Planet, you and your friend are equipped with the latest and greatest in astro-mining technology. Players can use their grappling hooks to pick up objects (including each other!) and throw them over gaps or cliffs. To collect all the ore in each level, you’ll learn to master the art of teamwork.
Players can also spend their gems upgrading the two protagonists with a range of fancy headwear to make them the best-dressed robots on the planet, perhaps even the galaxy. Because even on mining planets, fashion comes first.
Originally created and released on PC by Bonfire Games, Pitfall Planet’s gorgeous graphics, challenging gameplay and abundance of humour and charm make it a perfect fit for the Nintendo Switch and its couch-based co-op gameplay.
- Two player local co-op for hours of couch-based fun
- Gorgeous graphics bring the robots and the vibrant planet to life
- Play with a friend through a variety of levels with intriguing puzzles and dangerous enemies.
- Explore a mysterious overworld to discover caverns and secrets.
- Find hidden gems in every level, which can be used to unlock HATS
- Play on one Nintendo Switch using two Joy-Con controllers
- Throw your friends into pits of lava
- Do it again! Don’t worry, they’ll be just fine.
Pitfall Planet is currently available on Steam, but you can pick it up on Nintendo Switch very soon.