One of the greatest strategy games PC has to offer.
Paradox Interactive, in collaboration with Paradox Development Studio, is happy to announce that their hit strategy game, Stellaris, will be launching on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 next year as Stellaris: Console Edition. The console adaption of the popular sci-fi grand strategy game will include three of the currently available DLC which are also available on the PC. With the Plantoids Species Pack, Leviathans Story Pack and the Utopia Expansion being included in the console release. The Console Edition of the game will allow players to:
- Behold the enormity of space with procedurally generated galaxies with an untold number of planets to explore.
- Encounter a myriad of wild, wacky, and dangerous alien races who may prove to be crucial trade partners or conquering forces hellbent on enslaving your civilisation.
- Take on strategic space warfare and resource management to ensure the survival and advancement of your empire.
- Explore scientific anomalies and uncover technological wonders throughout the galaxy to mercilessly utilize them toward your own gains.
- Govern your own fledgling empire and secure your power and agenda through manipulating internal policies, factions, traditions and more.
Be sure to keep a look out over the next couple of months for information surrounding the release date.
Hey look, it’s Jack, The Indie Game Website’s resident Australian! Fan of Shovel Knight, Hollow Knight and all things metroidvania. Part of our core news team, Jack believes games are more than just entertainment.