Ex Riot Games Trevon Santerre announced his new dungeon crawling title after 4 years of development.
Industry veteran and ex Riot Games Travon Santerre, through is new indie studio Stormseeker Games, has announced today the release of a new dungeon crawling game called Infinite Adventures on PC, Xbox One and Playstation 4. Infinite Adventures has been in development for the last 4 years and has Travon in charge of all engineering, game design and project management.
Infinite Adventures is a turn-based, dungeon crawling RPG inspired by this genre’s classics, focused on exploration, combat and character progression. Said character is called the “Traveler”, who’s lost his memory and ventures forth to explore the Infinite Labyrinth in order to discover the truth of his past.
The game consists of 6 chapters, each with different tilesets, 24 dungeon levels and 25-40 hours of game play, as the its latest press release promises, as well as 56 side quests and 10 optional post game Super Bosses. This experience counts with 3D Dungeon exploration from a first-person point of view and 2D anime styled character art.
Infinite Adventures’ general features go as follows:
- Explore 24 dungeon levels within the Infinite Labyrinth
- Endless Dungeon Crawling through procedurally generated dungeon levels
- Hundreds of beautiful anime styled characters and enemies
- Strategic Turn Based combat against hundreds of enemies
- Create your own party of characters from one of 5 Races and 10 Classes while choosing from 190+ full body character art pieces
- Customize Skills as each character levels up with over 260 skills and 24 summons to master
- Engage with over 40 NPCs, all fully voice acted
- Complete more than 50 optional side quests, all fully voice acted
- Connect with the story as 25 original musical pieces help stir your imagination
- Embark on an epic adventure to unravel the mysteries within the Infinite Labyrinth
- Challenge yourself further by conquering one of the 10 optional post game Super Bosses
Infinite Adventures is available today at a starting price tag of USD $24.99 for PC through Steam, Xbox One and Playstation 4.
Our boy from Buenos Aires, Juan has been a gamer for as long as he can remember (and possibly even longer than that). He loves a good story, and believes every indie game has a compelling one to tell.